Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
hei guys i just wondering which company is good for super charged?is it Kleeman or other brands?thx

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
This is a dumb question, but what kind of gas milage would I expect with a SC for a 430? I drive 60 miles for work every day, would love the power, but not the fuel charges.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
enough to buy a used civic beater car

but for your clk320 about 10k after install.<br> the clk430 will cost ya 15k+ after install.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Re: it costs about 9,000 and you get 330 bhp/309 lb-ft of torque

man..so how much for the labour cost..I hate the labours in states!hehehe. maybe I should hook that syytem on my car huh?do you where can I get good deal?

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
.........Kleeman Supercharger for CLK 320 <br> ...........I have a 2000 CLK 320 with Lorinser gizmos. I would have liked to put a Lorinser supercharger, but they cost 25 grand and offer less increase in HP than Kleeman which costs less. My question is, has anyone had a Kleemman supercharger installed in their Clk 320 and if so: <br> a) How much did it cost? <br> b) How does the car compare to a stock CLK 55. I know it won't beat a CLk 55, but given that the V6 320 is a lighter car. what 0-60 and quater mile times can you get from the supercharged V6 compared to a stock 55. Thanks. <br> <br> Ted<br>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts