Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My c230 Coupe sunroof Motor makes grinding noise after glass is fully close when trying to close sunshade.It is as if the control panel does not know the glass is fully closed and is trying to close it more.I tried removing the fuse and disconnecting the battery to no avail.I replaced the sunroof motor as well.could some on help please

·
W221 & Audio Moderator
10,841 Posts
This is not really an audio or telematics issue, and it might get a better answer in the vehicle-specific forum. You did not provide us with the model year of your car, so I cannot relocate the post for you.

You can try the sunroof reset procedure found at post 14 HERE. Other than that, folks in the appropriate vehicle-specific forum might be your best bet.

Also, please complete your profile, using the ""User CP" button in the gray band at the top of the page. That will give folks who may have the answer the information they need.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Skylaw
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing