Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the summers back on today. It's unlikely to snow here again and the temperatures in the AM should be above freezing.

After close to 10,000 km, the Michelin Pilot Alpin PA2 V winter tires have only lost about 1 mm, which bodes well for about a 60,000 km lifespan. Pretty good for a V-rated winter tire!

·
Registered
81 Posts
It's just mean talking about switching your tires already. There's still tons of snow here - we don't want to hear about it!;)

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The heather is in bloom too, with snowdrops and many other plants not too far behind. But then we have more than our fair share of idiotic politicians, that balance the mild weather somewhat ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I heard on the drive in that we'll be getting another 30-40cm Tuesday night into Wednesday. I actually don't mind. I'm still in the middle of a winter-mode mindset.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The heather is in bloom too, with snowdrops and many other plants not too far behind. But then we have more than our fair share of idiotic politicians, that balance the mild weather somewhat ;)

The Pox on all of you in Lotus land, especially the island ... we've got another snow storm coming in tonight with 15 cm of snow and freezing rain etc :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts