Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1996 SL 600
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1996 SL600, 60k original miles. Driving home yesterday evening started to notice increased bounce in the front end,similar to what I felt 4 years ago that lead to replacement of the front suspension accumulators. 1 block from home, heard what sounded like rear tires scraping. Turning right into driveway heard definite tire rubbing from left front. Didn’t really look at the car until the light of day this morning. The front end is drooping almost to the ground. Left front wheel well slightly torn up from contact w tire. No evidence of this on the right. Hydraulic fluid reservoir is full. Started car multiple times in hopes of getting something to happen. Can’t even figure out how AAA will get it on flatbed like it is, without further damage to fenders/wheel wells. I’ve tried to find something on the forums to help me out but to no avail. Can’t locate fuse for hydraulic pump. Is there a reset procedure so I can at least get it to the mechanic? 10 years of love/hate with this beauty/beast!! Any help appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts