Registered
1991 190E 2.6
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have:
2 JL Audio 15 inch w6's (400w rms each) - $499 retail each
in a high quality ported box - $129 retail
with a JL Audio e1800d amp (1000w rms) - $599 retail

that is about $1700 retail! i am asking $1200 because they are only two and a half months old!!!

you will have to buy the amp kit yourself ($50), but i will leave the speaker wire.

i am selling because i underestimated how much i actually need my trunk. as you can see from the pictures, these subs only leave 2 small spaces on either side. I have a w201 though, which is a relatively small car. if you don't use your trunk that much or have a bigger car and want some serious SLAP then these are for you.

These subs are no joke. they might kill you when youre not looking. no, not really, but at full volume they will hurt your ears. i only played them really loud for the first week i got them and my ears were ringing that whole week. anyways, see for yourself

Attachments

·
Registered
560/sel/sec/Jag XJS
1,930 Posts
ButteryBenz - 1/3/2006 12:56 PM

Hi, i have:

that is about $1700 retail! i am asking $1200 because they are only two and a half months old!!!

you will have to buy the amp kit yourself ($50), but i will leave the speaker wire.

i am selling because i underestimated how much i actually need my trunk. as you can see from the pictures, these subs only leave 2 small spaces on either side. I have a w201 though, which is a relatively small car. if you don't use your trunk that much or have a bigger car and want some serious SLAP then these are for you.

These subs are no joke. they might kill you when youre not looking. no, not really, but at full volume they will hurt your ears. i only played them really loud for the first week i got them and my ears were ringing that whole week. anyways, see for yourself

You ever heard of a I-POD?

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
MBZER - 2/27/2006 4:16 PM

ButteryBenz - 1/3/2006 12:56 PM

Hi, i have:

You ever heard of a I-POD?

Him hear anything after having those, suprizes me!

·
Registered
1991 190E 2.6
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha yea they are pretty bad for your ears actually, but i rarely play them turned all the way up.. part of the reason i was trying to sell them

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
I would also like to point out that your post is in the Group buy, not the for sale or trade..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts