Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2001 E320 4Matic
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
01 e320 4matic**I currently have 2 10's in my trunk, I have them in a down firing jeep box, smaller than a normal sub box. The problem is I am still losing to much trunk space. I want the trunk to function and the sub's to pound. I know I want my cake and eat it too, has anyone been able to acomplish this. I don't have the time or patience to fiberglass and don't want to pay $450 to have someone do it for me.

Any help is appreciated, my next move is a universal truck box, unless you have a better idea.

·
Registered
2005 E500
141 Posts
I can't help you with the subwoofer, but that sure is a cool looking bernese mountain dog in your back seat (I am assuming it's a bernese and not a tri-color aussie shepard which looks similar)! I don't let my Berner in the car because he sheds too much and the car would get thrashed. I am going to follow this thread though, because although my system sounds great as-is, it would be nice to get more sub-woofer punch if there is an easy way to do it.

·
Registered
2000 E 320
16 Posts
You might consider a box in the spare tire well, this is what I have, The problem lies in not having a spare anymore. I have a tow card and also make sure to pack it in my trunk if going on a long trip. but with directional and different size tires I shouldnt really be using it anyways.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts