Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1999 E320
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was visiting my friend who owns a high end stereo shop and decided to go for a subwoofer box.

Attachments

·
Registered
1999 E320
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found a Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 5 channel amp sitting around. 600 watts for the Alpine sub and 100 watts for the door and rear shelf JVC and Rockford speakers.

Attachments

·
W210 Moderator
99 E320
5,106 Posts
The OP may receive an email alert that the thread was rejuvenated so, regardless of time lapse, it isn't necessarily pointless to resurrect a thread. Sometimes it can be beneficial in order to refresh with updated information (I opine).

·
Registered
2001 W210
55 Posts
The OP may receive an email alert that the thread was rejuvenated so, regardless of time lapse, it isn't necessarily pointless to resurrect a thread. Sometimes it can be beneficial in order to refresh with updated information (I opine).
Understood but OP hasnt been active in 5 years.

·
W210 Moderator
99 E320
5,106 Posts
I just saw some guy come out of hibernation after 6 years on the 210 forum when someone asked him a question and doggone... he responded to the ping and was able to add further clarification. Granted, this was probably an anomaly but to quote the great philosopher, Harry Callahan, "do I feel lucky?..." :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts