Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
mercedes benz cl500
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have currently found out my cars immobilizer has kicked in and will not disarm with my key or ir remote, it is a cl500 1995 v8, red and green lights flash when i crank engine, please pretty pretty please can someone email me [email protected] with any info on how to disarm as this is my only car to drive to work, or even where the relay is for it, i have done my research for a while now and have found it is located under the dash somewhere..

·
W140 Moderator
"CHRIS" Merc 92 600SEL / Sold > 93 600SE / 93 S500 / 89 560SEL / 413CDI / B180-CDI /A170-CDI
7,641 Posts
Autsch , i dont somehow think that anyone here would give you such Advise .Let's assume the Car in Question is Stolen ,the Person who gives you the Detail of the Location of the Module to Disarm the Imobilser would be an acomplice with the Stealing of the Car dont you think .
The Imobiliser is there for a reason .
Not only that but with only 1 Post we dont know who you are to start with ,if for example the Member "Bayhas" or "TheAndrew" etc would have this sort of Trouble ,Help would be there instantly regardless of what it may'd be .
I'm sure the Car is your's but Sorry i cant Help,i hope you will sort it out tou .
Ciao :thumbsup:
Most of us W140 owner's stick together,lol.
I Help where ever i can but i cant here .

·
Registered
mercedes benz cl500
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i understand that, ill keep looking for info on my problem, thanks for sharing anyway, i just thought id be better off asking online to resolve my problem, because u and i know mercedes charge so much for their service, replacement parts and in the end it doesnt even fix your problem

·
W140 Moderator
"CHRIS" Merc 92 600SEL / Sold > 93 600SE / 93 S500 / 89 560SEL / 413CDI / B180-CDI /A170-CDI
7,641 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts