Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to read as much in the forum regarding this strange sound when turning the steering wheel at full turn. But i can't seem to find one. My CDI 110 doesn't necessarily have a problem steering only that i'm a little concern and maybe anyone in the forum experiences the same or can give an insight to this observation. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
Vito 280 ,ZX7r,gsxr 750, ,Z650 Cafe ,Benelli Tornado.Ford consul , Ford Pop , ,Chevy Astro,Dog,Wife
1,481 Posts
Most steering pumps whine at full lock...but dont keep it there just for the sake of it...you'll damage the pump..;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
daft question but you have checked the fluid level, if its down it can cause a noise. also if it is low you might want to check for a leak and if the there is that could be introducing air into the system

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for the reply. I've checked everything you suggested and it turned out to be in order. I'll just avoid doing it. It's squeeks a little when I reach the end of the turn. But maybe I'll take it to my mechanic just to have them check it. Again thanks for the input.....have a nice day !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts