Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
I got a W203, 2002 mod. Suddenly i got the message Stop light visit workshop i the display. When this accour,I totaly loose all tail lights (not the brakelights). Then i cant open fuel lid, trunk

·
Registered
2002 Mercedes Benz C320 Wagon
73 Posts
I had this happen to me. Mine was water leaking into the front fuse box. The drains on the side could be clogged. Make sure the fuse box is sealed with the lid and also the plastic cover that diverts water to the drain that goes over the fuse box is in place. Once it dries, the lights should return. Well, IF that’s the problem. If not, fuses, bulbs and wiring next. In my opinion......

·
W163 Crash Test Driver
2008 ML350 (Me!), 2010 GLK350 (Wife), 2003 ML-350 (Deceased)
1,571 Posts
It should say more than "just drive to workshop". Any other words or lights on the cluster? Scan for codes and post them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
T
I had this happen to me. Mine was water leaking into the front fuse box. The drains on the side could be clogged. Make sure the fuse box is sealed with the lid and also the plastic cover that diverts water to the drain that goes over the fuse box is in place. Once it dries, the lights should return. Well, IF that’s the problem. If not, fuses, bulbs and wiring next. In my opinion......
Thanks.
I will check. ??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts