Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 sl500, AMG - F/R Brakes, Exhaust, Wheels. RennTech - ECU, CF Airbox. H&R Sport Springs. K&N
1,028 Posts
funny u bring this up. My wife wanted the 107. I thought it looked too old in my opinion. She feels it's "CLASSIC". I love the sporty styling of the 129 so we got the 129. She just keeps after me saying your car your car every time we get in it. Even when I show here a side by side look she still likes the 107. I love the 129 so i think it's a matter of opinion. There is good news though she now wants a lotus elise :) no 107 for us anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
Black SL 500 1994
1,026 Posts
djblu said:
funny u bring this up. My wife wanted the 107. I thought it looked too old in my opinion. She feels it's "CLASSIC". I love the sporty styling of the 129 so we got the 129. She just keeps after me saying your car your car every time we get in it. Even when I show here a side by side look she still likes the 107. I love the 129 so i think it's a matter of opinion. There is good news though she now wants a lotus elise :) no 107 for us anytime soon.
I think your wife is correct djblu.
Isn't that right Ike? ;-)

·
Registered
2017 Police Interceptor Utility, 2017 Police Interceptor Sedan
7,750 Posts
ErikFinn said:
I think your wife is correct djblu.
Isn't that right Ike? [;-)]

I'm SO staying out of this one.

·
Registered
98 SL500
516 Posts
This is funny I just seen a nice black 107 yesterday. I still prefer the 129 it seems to have higher lines and a more aggresive look. The 107's shape somehwhat resembles a bar of soap with a top on it. To end on a positive note I do like the 107 and if I had the funds I might own both.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts