Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still waiting for CLK 55 coupe. I'm not sure to take delivery or cancel and wait for the next CLK.

Or may be just get a C32.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have ordered a CLK55 convertible but no one can tell me the exact delivery date from MB. So I decided to get a C32 instead (which is also very hard to find, but luckily through some special channels, I was able to locate one). Picked up the car for 2 weeks now (traded with a CLK430)and so far the car is within my expectation. When u can whipped pass a Boxter S or a NSX in a straightaway with minimal effort, that is the time when u realized that u havent chosen the wrong car!!!<br> The only concern is driving from a CLK430 to a C32 seems to be downgraded a little bit (although they share a C-class chassis). But when peformance matters more than anything else, u'll know what to buy! Maybe try to think it this way, C32 will probably be the fastest 4-door sedan in the world! Will that feel better?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
think of another car....

ONLY if u like the look of the current CLK. Otherwise, look for another car. Why spend $80K on a CLK55 of which the performance cant even beat a $50K C32?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
get a C32

I have ordered a CLK55 convertible but no one can tell me the exact delivery date from MB. So I decided to get a C32 instead (which is also very hard to find, but luckily through some special channels, I was able to locate one). Picked up the car for 2 weeks now (traded with a CLK430)and so far the car is within my expectation. When u can whipped pass a Boxter S or a NSX in a straightaway with minimal effort, that is the time when u realized that u havent chosen the wrong car!!!<br> The only concern is driving from a CLK430 to a C32 seems to be downgraded a little bit (although they share a C-class chassis). But when peformance matters more than anything else, u'll know what to buy! Maybe try to think it this way, C32 will probably be the fastest 4-door sedan in the world! Will that feel better?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
get a C32

1 - 8 of 8 Posts