Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
500 SEL Lorinser
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my weekly post in search of an original AMG logo. Anybody who has any new info on getting one please let me know.

·
Registered
500SEL AMG
76 Posts
Adsitco in Indiana used to have them in their catalog. I remeber them being expensive, around $100, but they were new. They have a website with an online catalog, and phone number for direct sales. Give them a call.
Hans

·
Registered
500 SEL Lorinser
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, I'll give it a shot

Peter

·
Registered
CL 500
1,039 Posts
Peter , check this link out :
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=73072&item=7955849686&rd=1

e-bay de , shipping worldwide

Good luck
-Andrey

·
Mercedes
9,046 Posts
peter.. what MTU has is what you're looking for. Thats the pre-1986 badge thats bolted on. However, its better to shave off the bolts on the rear and use some sort of product to stick it on.

·
Registered
84 300TD, 2004 E320 wagon, 2006 CLS55,
1,056 Posts
The yards here have treasures if you look alot- and since I only look at MB's I find alot. This AMG was at the expensive yard, but had a perfect dash, a perfect ground effects package in the car's color of dark navy, a full BBS AMG spare, and many other goodies. Was a euro w126, but I had no need for most of the stuff as I dont have a w126 gasser.......yet. Perhaps this weekend I will have either a salvage 560 sel that needs two doors from a minor side inpact, or a euro 500sel AMG.
For what I'm selling the SD for I could get both[:D]
Some groups really love the diesels here in south florida

1 - 7 of 7 Posts