Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2000 slk230 Komp
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just be warned: I have dropped my car off twice for window leaks (never mind it took 2 trips), when I picked my car up, there was interior damage (Both times) when I pointed it out to them they claimed they didn't do. I know my car. the last trip, I found gouges on the panel next to the ignition switch (like someone tried to pry the panel off). the serv. manager told me it looked like I did it trying to get the key into the ignition. the gap in the panel is the opposite direction of the ignition switch, so not only did he imply that I’m too stupid to know how to put my key in; I can't figure out which way the key should go.
take your car ANYWHERE but to these idiots.

·
Registered
134 Posts
you know i have been and my father has been going there since the 1960s. im not saying they were right, becouse all i have been hearing is denial and attitude all across the board.they can not accept nor can some of their customers the poor quality . i can not bring my self to buy a newer M.B. till this gets worked out. one just has to look at G.M. join the local benz club. maybe the venting will help. Hell ill go in there with you ! im sure i can find something to bitch about. as a mater of fact i just thought of some thing. later.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts