I purchased brand new C200 Mercedes Sedan in 2019 and to date, for more than 03 years 4 months, it has run only less than 3500km and has following problem for last 6 months. usually I use this vehicle, once a week, for running about less 10km.
- if vehicle is not run for more than one day , 24 hours, it usually starts without any issue.
- if we run vehicle for about 1-1.5 hours, and stop and start engine for few times during this period, engine will not start for in the 3rd or 4th time.
- the Local Mercedes Agent scanned the vehicle and informed that there is no problem with 12 Vault battery.
- According to them vehicle has a 45 V battery and engine required some power from this battery for starting of the Engine. But, vehicle did not start, in situations,when the engine did not get required voltage/current from this 45 V battery.
- according to the local agent, it is required to replace this 45V battery and charging unit and Price of the Battery very high
it is possible to know:
- why this happen
- whether it is possible to correct the problem without replacing the battery and other unit
please send your reply to email and WhatsApp given below
No. 403, Negombo Road, Nittambuwa