Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having trouble starting my 2002 ML 270 CDI Diesel engine. I have new battery less 2 months in use. It has been starting well cranks one or twice and fires up. However, I requested my mechanic to drive about 200KM to the place I was waiting for him from.
After he went away I started the car and was suprised that it takes five or six times to firing up. Once it has started it runs perfectly well. Any advise will be much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm having trouble starting my 2002 ML 270 CDI Diesel engine. I have new battery less 2 months in use. It has been starting well cranks one or twice and fires up. However, I requested my mechanic to drive about 200KM to the place I was waiting for him from. when should we replace car battery? autoguysland will help you to find down the answer.
After he went away I started the car and was suprised that it takes five or six times to firing up. Once it has started it runs perfectly well. Any advise will be much appreciated. Thanks
Have you checked the fule pressure regulator? It's possible that the fuel pressure regulator is getting just slightly flaky.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts