Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted a suggestion to start an SL club in several forums and have begun to generate some interest. If anyone is interested, reply or post in this or in the 'events' forum under 'Start an SL Club).

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Marc,<br>
<br>
I am interested. Keep me posted.<br>
<br>
Robert Ray<br>
1982 380SL in slow restoration<br>
San Pedro

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd second the vote, any info on parts suppliers and quality mechanics that don't blow you off because it's an old car (I prefer classic thank you) would be appreciated.<br> <br> Recently purchased a 1976 450SL that needs much love. For starters it needs a tune up and just about everything made of rubber replaced (most of it is originial).<br> <br> Cindy<br> Torrance

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there a 560SL club in the northeast??????Specifically in the New York/New Jersey Metro area if so please provide contact info......Thanx

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there a 560SL club in the northeast??????Specifically in the New York/New Jersey Metro area if so please provide contact info......Thanx

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: To Cindy...

Try my guy Javier at Sola Motor Works in Hermosa Beach. I've taken all my vehicles to him and he always does a great job.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Marc,<br>
I am going to talk to the mechanic that you reccommended to Cindy. Question is Javier the owner or does he just work there? Sadly my car needs valve stem seals.<br>
<br>
Thanks<br>
Robert

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Stem Cells

Marc,<br> Got your subject heading in regard to my question about mechanic but no message.<br> Thanks<br> Robert

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: So Cal mechanic...thanks

Thanks for the info.<br> My next challenge is drying it out after getting the engine steam cleaned. They didn't cover the distributor cap and it died on the way home. <br> <br>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts