Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
SLK 350 Launch
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Launch and it is delivered tomorrow. However, I don't even know what convenience features are standard with this package. Can anyone help me with a short list? Thanks.

·
Registered
SLK 350
2,327 Posts
The launch edition has Pewter paint with Tobacco brown interior, chrome front grill wings, sport suspension, polished silver side mirrors, air dams (small spoilers) under the front and rear facias and special 5 spoke wheels. The cars were not available with Bi-xenon headlights which is the reason that many of us passed on taking one. The car that I saw at my dealer had the Comfort Package, and Premium Package. Each car had an extra $1,000 added to its price. The extra money was donated the Cause for the Cure, a breast cancer organization.

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350 LE
240 Posts
Everything he said. Add Heavy Duty Battery, Perimeter steering, Lowest grade stereo, no Xenons.

I have gotten used to it, but did change the headlights Hi/Lo and Fog lights to PIAA Super Whites. Added hood grills, Huper Optic Tint, changed out the Door lock pins to silver, and that about wraps it up. Oh yeah, took the SLK350 badging off and put it on my refridgerator!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts