Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost everyone has this problem with recent Mercedes models. I'm not sure how they fix it but they

: 1998 clk320 squeaky seat is driving me crazy will take to dealer next week, does anybody have this problem and what is the fix?<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1998 clk320 squeaky seat is driving me crazy will take to dealer next week, does anybody have this problem and what is the fix?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Almost everyone has this problem with recent Mercedes models. I'm not sure how they fix it but t

I have a 99 SLK230...and the driver seat has always squeaked..the dealer kept telling me I had it in a improper position and I kept telling him that he was WRONG. Finally on my 4th visit in, the service manager looked at it and told me it was BROKEN. Yep, the whole plastic piece on the back of it has come apart and that is why it is squeaking. So, he has ordered another part which will be in soon I hope!<p>joey<br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
: 1998 clk320 squeaky seat is driving me crazy will take to dealer next week, does anybody have this problem and what is the fix?<p>re: squeaky seat<p>have dealer install new seating surfaces, MB is aware of this problem, and i've not had a problem since

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
: : 1998 clk320 squeaky seat is driving me crazy will take to dealer next week, does anybody have this problem and what is the fix?<p>re: squeaky seat<p>have dealer install new seating surfaces, MB is aware of this problem, and i've not had a problem since<p>i have the same problem,,please help me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.