Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've got a w203 sedan, I recently put 18" on it and also H&R sport lowering springs. What I've noticed is that the front of my car is significantly higher than the back. Has anyone else had this problem? And also, where can I purchase #1 spring pads, and about how much would that lower the car? Please let me know if you have an idea. Thanks all.

~Amir

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
Are you sure the front of the car is really higher? It can look higher because the front wheel openings are higher than the rear wheel openings. The fronts do not use spring pads. If you want to have the same gap from the tire to the top of the wheel openings on the front and back, the best solutions would be coilovers.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, ok. I didn't know the front did not use spring pads. Hmm, the front definately looks like it has a bigger gap, it's funny because my brother has an E55 and he has the opposite problem (the back is higher than the front). I suppose it's damn near impossible to get it even all around. Thanks tho...I'll take a closer look. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts