Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2005 w203, 2013 Town & Country
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just smoked my clear bumper lights to almost full black...now i want to smoke tint just a bit the mirror indicators...

1.before i call the dealer does anyone know off hand what those two small sections of clear plastic cost? -i want a spare set of OEM...

2.anyone know how to remove them...Owners manual says to take it in to change the LEDs...it has to be pretty easy...if not ill ask the guys at the dealer to print out the service on it...

thanks all
jake

·
Registered
465 Posts
okay, here goes, to remove it, simply push the mirror towards the back of the car, you'll see a metal clip that's about 1 inch tall, ( I would say wide but it's up and down). Push it in with soemthing flat. you'll here a click then tilt the mirrors and slide the mirror casing off. You'll see two screws on the back of the casing hold ing the blinkers to the casing.

Done,

I suggest you remove the blinkers from the casing before you smoke it.

·
Registered
2005 w203, 2013 Town & Country
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank sfor the tip..thats exactly why i want it off...i plan to buy new ones...smoke them, then install...but i dont want any down time with the car...so that they are well rounded in clear...thanks
jake

1 - 8 of 8 Posts