Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received the front and rear sway bars I ordered from Rusty. These are from the optional "Sportline" package for 124. The front bar is over an inch thick. If you have considered spending $400 for Eibach sway bars, you might want to consider buying these for half that much from Rusty.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the info!! What is Rusty's number ? thanks

: I just received the front and rear sway bars I ordered from Rusty. These are from the optional "Sportline" package for 124. The front bar is over an inch thick. If you have considered spending $400 for Eibach sway bars, you might want to consider buying these for half that much from Rusty.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Peter, can you inform me when you have it installed...more

I want to know if this will have any major improvement on my car. Also how much the install would cost. Thanks in advance.<p>Lionel B.<p>: I just received the front and rear sway bars I ordered from Rusty. These are from the optional "Sportline" package for 124. The front bar is over an inch thick. If you have considered spending $400 for Eibach sway bars, you might want to consider buying these for half that much from Rusty.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here you go !!

Wholesale Parts, Inc.<br>OE & OEM Parts for Mercedes, BMW & Porsche<br>20% to 70% Below Retail<br>1-800-741-5252 or [email protected] <p>: : I just received the front and rear sway bars I ordered from Rusty. These are from the optional "Sportline" package for 124. The front bar is over an inch thick. If you have considered spending $400 for Eibach sway bars, you might want to consider buying these for half that much from Rusty.<p><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Here you go !!

: Wholesale Parts, Inc.<br>OE & OEM Parts for Mercedes, BMW & Porsche<br>20% to 70% Below Retail<br>1-800-741-5252 or [email protected] <p>: : I just received the front and rear sway bars I ordered from Rusty. These are from the optional "Sportline" package for 124. The front bar is over an inch thick. If you have considered spending $400 for Eibach sway bars, you might want to consider buying these for half that much from Rusty.<p><p><p><br>I have added the Sprortline sway bars along with Bilstein performance shocks to my '88 300E five speed manual transmissioned sweetheart.<p>The handling is noticeably improved, and the ride seems no harsher. i would reccomend this as a very cost effective way to improve your 124 car.<p>Good luck,<br>Larry<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Peter, can you inform me when you have it installed...more

: I want to know if this will have any major improvement on my car. Also how much the install would cost. Thanks in advance.<p>Lionel B.<p>: I just received the front and rear sway bars I ordered from Rusty. These are from the optional "Sportline" package for 124. The front bar is over an inch thick. If you have considered spending $400 for Eibach sway bars, you might want to consider buying these for half that much from Rusty.<p><p>Rusty at Wholesale Parts 800-741-5252. The difference is flat cornering with no more leaning! Add new Michelin Pilot XGT H4 high performance/all season tires and you will be amazed. Fill at 32psi all around.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Peter, can you inform me when you have it installed...more

: : I want to know if this will have any major improvement on my car. Also how much the install would cost. Thanks in advance.<p>Lionel B.<p>: I just received the front and rear sway bars I ordered from Rusty. These are from the optional "Sportline" package for 124. The front bar is over an inch thick. If you have considered spending $400 for Eibach sway bars, you might want to consider buying these for half that much from Rusty.<p><p>Rusty at Wholesale Parts 800-741-5252. The difference is flat cornering with no more leaning! Add new Michelin Pilot XGT H4 high performance/all season tires and you will be amazed. Fill at 32psi all around.<p><p>You can install the front bar yourself if you have a lift. The addition of just the front bar is excellent. No more leaning on curves and no dipping when turning a corner! The rear bar must be installed by someone who knows what he's doing. A lift and suspension mount is required. Replacing the rear subframe mounts requires a mechanic who knows MB's! When the front and rear are done, your car will handle magnificently! If you don't want to go to new tires, springs an shocks made for lowering springs, just upgrade to Bilstein HD shocks and you could be very satisfied.P.<br>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts