Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Mercedes Benz E320
121 Posts
wow that is nice. My good friend is looking to buy a E320 so I will tell him about the listing. Also, I'm at the University of Michigan so I am not to far away. I would be glad to set something up with you privately.

·
Registered
1988 300E, 2006 E350 wagon
278 Posts
wow. that is a great looking car. i'm curious why you decided to sell the '94 Sportline and keep the '95...

·
Premium Member
Black on Black S124 Estate and White A124 Cabriolet
1,719 Posts
He mentioned on another thread that he is running some highway miles and the non Sportline is a softer highway drive. He's right, I find our 95 stocker to be the first choice for 400 + mile highway trips.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
and the third. :)

But I just don't need another car, so I expect someone with a hole in their driveway to win.

I would hand your car to one of the kids and kick a Hyundai out of the driveway. (The 2 Elantras have treated the kids GREAT in their first few years of driving, so NO insult intended towards the Hyundais)

·
Registered
1988 560 SL (sold)/1995 E320
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold! (with buy it now):)Down payment received. Ships out to NY as soon as cashiers check clears.
I get to look at it for the next 7-10 days :crybaby2:
Buyer got a deal.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Buyer got a great deal, I expected it would sell for your buy it now number. I would have paid that immediatelyif I were actually looking.

Congrats!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts