Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 ML320
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my rear signal light doesn't work, I'm getting the error on my display. There's no bulbs to change.

I ordered a new assembly from RockAuto for $100.

I'm guessing this is the only way to fix burnt out LED's and signal lights that wont work...?

·
Registered
2009 ML320
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got my new tail light assembly.

Doesn't match what I have. Mercedes dealership says it must be aftermarket. Yet there is a MB sticker with a bunch of info on it. I dont know where the heck this tail light came from!

·
Registered
2006 Mercedes ML 350
68 Posts
This may be a China knockoff taillamp. The people from China are good at clone design to a point. I would call RockAuto and ask them if they would pull another from the box and send you a photo. It may be a mis-boxed part. If not ask them if it is for sure a factory MB part. Did the lamp come in an MB box? Someone else said that Rock Auto sold Clone China parts, and that is ok if they state they are aftermarket, and you don't mind using them. I would want factory lamps with dot lenses.

·
Registered
2008 ML320CDI Iridium Silver/Black, NAV, P2 pkg, Sirius, Harmon Kardon. Active Bi-Xenon
478 Posts
You may have the appearance package on your ML. Does the one you are removing look tinted?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts