Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1988 300ce
70 Posts
Thanks kn90d3!

I think you should skip the spoiler as the car looks nice and clean the way it is now white paint and all. A duckbill AMG style spoiler would be nice, but that passat set up looks too "universal" for a Benz.

·
Registered
95 E320 Coupe, 11 E350 4Matic P2
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anybody have a any pics of this duckbill AMG style spoiler or where perhaps I can get one???

·
Registered
w124 200E'89
38 Posts
No dont put that stuff on ur trunks ,IMO spoilers make the 124 lost their elegant look , just use a 19inch rims slammed it u alredy have a nice merc thanx

·
Registered
95 E320 Coupe, 11 E350 4Matic P2
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for your opinions guys. Even though you all gave me negative feedbaks on this.

I'v decided I will put up the spoiler, something just caught my eye when I got it.

Pictures will be posted in a month or so.

maby then we'll see a change of taughts.

peace and thanks

·
Registered
570 Posts
Just try to do a good job and enjoy it

Like I said, I am probably just too old to appreciate the spoiler. It is your car. If you like it, then have at it and get that thing installed. I’m sure there are many people that think my E320 is just too plain and simple. I’m sure it just isn’t cool enough for some, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY CAR.

Too plain, not cool, but so what, it is my car.

·
Registered
w124 200E'89
38 Posts
KSING 44 man ur car looks fabolous all u ned is just a 19 inch Amg wheels or maybe 18 ,avangarde grill and a flat logo ,just my 2 cents i think it'll look stunning ,consider it man..[:D]

·
Registered
1994 E320
1,730 Posts
RE: Just try to do a good job and enjoy it

I’m sure there are many people that think my E320 is just too plain and simple. I’m sure it just isn’t cool enough for some, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY CAR.
I'm not one of them. I think your car is just fine exactly the way it is now: Very clean and great-looking as a 124 should be.

Shady

1 - 20 of 25 Posts