nice nukblazi - 3/14/2005 10:19 PM
Eibach sway bars
Adjustable rear camber arm
1. The box you see under my desk is my new KW Variant 2 coilovers.
2. I am replacing the toe arms with the same unit I used for the camber arms, both made by Jeff.
3. I am getting the H&R swaybars, the Eibach rear is a little too stiff, I was spinning the inside tire at VIR.
4. Jeff's also going to be starting work on a set of custom camber/caster plates for me soon...
5. The adjustable sway endlinks pictured above.
I have 18 lbs 17x8 Flik Lex and 15 lbs 17x8.5 SSR competetion wheels. I installed a stud and lug nut set, replacing the wheel bolts from Rogue Engineering. All 20 studs, lugs and the allen key to install the studs weight 4 lbs...