Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1999 SL500, 2004 CLK500, 2006 Cadillac SRX
870 Posts
I'll bet there were a lot of different glorious sounds!

·
Premium Member
95 SL500, K&N, NEOKEN Ported TB, Custom Intake, RENNtech Sport Exhaust, AMG I Monoblocks
10,980 Posts
Hi Peter, thank you for sharing the wonderful photos with us as always!

In regards to this beautiful white R129, what type of a body kit are we looking at here?
IMHO, it's smooth contures look absolutely amazing, and truly compliments the curves of the panoramic top!

I LOVE IT..!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
SUPERCHARGED Silver Arrow
2,136 Posts
Hey Peter, was wondering if you could help me out?
I want to purchase the white car's front panels (the one with the side gill) to compliment my new front bumper. Do you mind assisting me to locate the vendor that makes/sells them?

Thanks,
Alex

BTW - Very nice picks as always

·
Premium Member
95 SL500, K&N, NEOKEN Ported TB, Custom Intake, RENNtech Sport Exhaust, AMG I Monoblocks
10,980 Posts
Hi Neoken this wide body kit from japan call vitt .
Thanks for providing us with the information Peter!

I want to purchase the white car's front panels (the one with the side gill) to compliment my new front bumper. Do you mind assisting me to locate the vendor that makes/sells them?
Hi Alex, I was just looking at VITT SL R129 Super Wide Edition and they list the front side panels for 47,250 JPY which equals 584.86 USD.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Thanks for the link Ken. I'll try contacting them through their website.
Hopefully someone there speaks English and will be able to understand my inquiry, cause I realy like these panels.

·
Premium Member
10,980 Posts
Thanks for the link Ken. I'll try contacting them through their website.
Hopefully someone there speaks English and will be able to understand my inquiry, cause I realy like these panels.
Good luck with contacting them in regards to the purchase of these panels, they will look great on your car. :thumbsup:

BTW, a good friend of mine is from Japan and is fluent with the language. I will be more than happy to further assist if needed!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Thanks again.
I'll PM you if I run into the language barrier.

·
Registered
1995 SL500,triple black ,also have owned since sold,1984 380SEL, 1977 280S
103 Posts
it works out to about $10k- $12k for a full kit...but they do look sweet!!...the exchange rate it $1 = 81.1 yen

1 - 11 of 11 Posts