Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
E320 1996/300E 1992/E320 1995
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1996 E320. Anyone have or knows where to get a pair of used rear speakers for the rear shelf. My part number says 210 820 11 02

·
Registered
CLK320
945 Posts
Pete,

I found my spares on eBay.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Peter read my email.

You can go after market the dealer was wrong. I sent you simple instructions on how to remove the old ones and install new ones I just had it done in 30 minutes. It is the easiest install I have ever seen and the sound is better than factories.

What I want to know is what are the door sizes?

I was told five and a half for doors in rear and six and a half for front doors but I want to make sure.

Anyone know?

·
Registered
98 e320
85 Posts
If you're replacing speakers, don't bother with OEM. Get MB Quart. German made, beautiful sound. I've had several sets, and can tell you they're better than the vast majority of other brands. You can get them on ebay for about 1/2 the price of MBQ dealers. Boston Acoustics has a great reputation as well, but don't know if you can get them for as good price as MBQs. 6.5" in front. Do a search on here for "aftermarket speakers" to get exact rear size.

·
Registered
e320 1998
14 Posts
e320mule - 3/18/2005 6:34 AM

If you're replacing speakers, don't bother with OEM. Get MB Quart. German made, beautiful sound. I've had several sets, and can tell you they're better than the vast majority of other brands. You can get them on ebay for about 1/2 the price of MBQ dealers. Boston Acoustics has a great reputation as well, but don't know if you can get them for as good price as MBQs. 6.5" in front. Do a search on here for "aftermarket speakers" to get exact rear size.
How good are the MBQ speakers and which line are you talking about..Premium/Discus?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts