Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Past: 350 SL, 380 SE W126, 300 SE W126, C180 Kompressor, CLK 320 cdi. Today: S600 coupe W140 1993
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Currently, I am expecting my C 180 K Sportcoupe to be arriving in October. Because I want my own custom speakers in stead of the standard MB ones, I would like to know the size of the speaker-units, so I can order the speakers and receive them, before my car arrives. Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks,

Matthijs

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Well...

Hi,

Currently, I am expecting my C 180 K Sportcoupe to be arriving in October. Because I want my own custom speakers in stead of the standard MB ones, I would like to know the size of the speaker-units, so I can order the speakers and receive them, before my car arrives. Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks,

Matthijs
I can tell you the size of the Bose system speakers, however, I'm not sure whether the stock sound system has all of the same speakers. The encasement should be the same though, so the speaker sizes should be valid.

The front part of the door has a 16.5 cm wide wide-range speaker, and the rear part of the door has a 16.8 cm wide wide-range speaker as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts