Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was getting into my C-Class, I don't know what I was doing maybe I was acting a little more energetic or something, but I as turned to face my side towards the seat a little more I spun a little too fast on one foot while bringing up my knee to put my leg in the car and accidentally kneed the speaker grill and it dented a little bit ( :( It's also burmester). So I came to the forums to ask if someone had any recommendations on what I should do, should I try using a small tool to pull the metal back out or should I just not mess with it and take it to the dealer?

·
Registered
773 Posts
As I was getting into my C-Class, I don't know what I was doing maybe I was acting a little more energetic or something, but I as turned to face my side towards the seat a little more I spun a little too fast on one foot while bringing up my knee to put my leg in the car and accidentally kneed the speaker grill and it dented a little bit ( :( It's also burmester). So I came to the forums to ask if someone had any recommendations on what I should do, should I try using a small tool to pull the metal back out or should I just not mess with it and take it to the dealer?
Year. Model. Picture. Would be helpful.

Sent from my BlackBerry Key2 using Tapatalk

·
W221 & Audio Moderator
10,837 Posts
Is the grille creased, or is it just bumped in? It would make a difference if how you go about it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll get the picture to you tomorrow morning, sorry for the late reply. It's a 2017 C300 AMG Package (not sure if that matters but might matter for the sound system). The speakers are burmester

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the grille creased, or is it just bumped in? It would make a difference if how you go about it.
It's just bumped in, so instead of the grill just being a dome outward it's more like a water drop ripple, dome then concave. I'll get the picture to you tomorrow morning, sorry for the late reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
George Doujaiji
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing