Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. My driver side marker is kinda spazzing out all the time (the passenger side works perfectly). I thought it was the bulb so I changed it but still nothing. This is what happens:

I get the Side marker error sign so I got new bulbs to change and I noticed that the bulb was fine.

I turn the car on with auto/lights on and the bulb lights up but when the engine isn't on the bulb won't light.

When I unlock the car the bulb lights up from time to time.

Sometimes when I am driving the light wont turn on.

So it's really confusing to me because it just turns on periodically (and the connection wires seem fine) while the passenger side and all other lights (knock on wood) is working fine.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

Also does anyone know what the "electronic fuse" (which the fuse diagram states controls the side markers) are or where they are located?

Thanks for your help guys!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, I would think the wire also but it turns on in a specific set of circumstances. I played with it some more and if I turn the lights on (not auto) with the car engine turned on it will light up the side markers even if I turn it back to auto. It's almost as if the light needs to be primed (but the passenger one works fine). Any other suggestions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts