Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 W203 Black
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was wondering if anyone know how many MM spacers should be used with the rims I have. Lowenharts LD1's 19x9.5 and 19x8.5. I'm also on H&R coilovers if that makes a diffrence. Just curious becuase when i reverse my frt rt inner rim hits the shock and it makes a noise. Any help from anyone would be great. Thanks...

Attachments

·
Registered
2K1 C320 SS
772 Posts
Custom Wheels

since you change your wheels do u take your car to the dealer with those chrome bigger wheels on or do u change back to your FACTORY Wheels before u go to the dealer?...

·
Registered
W203 230 Kompressor
111 Posts
You have an incorrect offset but you should be able to correct it with a very small spacer. Who sold you the bunk offset?

·
Registered
2002 W203 Black
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Offset is the right one for sure...next time if you're not sure dont guess...any other replies that is not a guess would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2002 W203 Black
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RE: Custom Wheels

No I take it to the dealers as is....why would i have to put on my stock tires for?!?!

·
Registered
W203 230 Kompressor
111 Posts
Sorry but if it was correct you would have zero problems... I run the same=19" 8.5 front and 9.5 rear with a fat lip out back and they fit like a glove.

·
Registered
465 Posts
If the sound only occurs when you back up, then a 5 mm spacer should be enough, keep in mind you might want to put them in the back as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts