Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of (or would like to help me start) an MBZ SL Club in Southern California (all body styles). I live in Hermosa Beach, California and own a Euro 280. Drop me a note.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Maybe I've left some of you out...

Hmmm, as I search around the net for SL enthusiasts, I've come to realize that maybe I'm being a little to biased. I just thought it would be cool to get a bunch of SL'a together and do a rally around LA, Well, being the open minded MBZ owner that I am, I welcome all MBZ models. If you live in the promimised land (Los Angeles and surrounding areas) and are interested in rally's, bbq's, and other events, let me know (here's a carrot for you, I live on the beach in L.A. and can bring a bunch of chicks to a rally. Just be yourself and don't brag about your car, these chicks like guys who drive MBZ's, but will call you on your bulls**t quickly). Anyway, if anything, we can make some new friends with something in common...Don't be shy! Reply!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Marc, <br> <br> If you are still interested in getting a club together there is a Southern Calif. get together being planned for MBZ owners for probably Aug. 10, location not sure yet. Might be a good place to start. Check out the open discussion on forum at MercedesShop.com.<br> <br> have a great day<br> Robert

1 - 5 of 5 Posts