Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested in South Florida (Drew?), BMW CCA is hosting a drivers education class at Moroso raceway (Jupiter area) on June 2nd. You don't have to be a BMW owner or member to do it. Fee is $200 if paid by May 5th, or $230 past that.<p>There's always a variety of cars such as a cobra replica, Ford F-150 Lightning truck, there was a Renntech CL600 (550+hp!), and of course, lot's of M5's.<p>The CCA school has an instructor riding in the car with you to give you tips along the way, and to teach you better car control. It's not a race environment at all, it's all about drivier control and learning your car. <p>If all out speed is what you desire, you can still do it to by coming onto the main strecth and keeping your foot planted to the floor for a good 15 seconds or so if you wish (trying to catch an M5 of course)!<p>It's a fun day and you'll learn alot about your car and yourself. Hope to see you there!<p>The info line # is 561-686-1146<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Count Me In!!!

-------<p>I'm in NY now on business. I left my Palm Pilot at home (rushing to catch my plane). I'll get back into sunny Florida on Friday and check my calender, but most likely I'm there.<p>Thanks for the info.<p>Drew.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts