Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
ML-320
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i have a 98 ml320 and i want to put in a system i was wondering if anyone has any ideas/recomendations i thinking abut a new head unit bigger amp and a box

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
Well If you have a Ipod i would say Alpine or Pioneer.

Also, you have to think, what do you want? Do you want things moving on your screen? Because Alpine usually don’t have all that jazzy stuff, but they have better internal amps. Pioneer has all the cool visuals. But for brand i would either stick with Pioneer or Alpine.

As for a amp and box (i am guessing you mean subs). JL has a 2 jl w3v2 12"'s in a JL box for around 400 or so. I have a single JLw3v2 12 and it pounds very hard. For amps you could get a good AudioBahn 400/1 or JL 400/1... Good luck!

ps.
Don’t forget you are going to have to buy wires and other stuff to install all this..

-joe

·
Registered
2000 ML320
110 Posts
One way you can do It, Is to set a budget for yourself and work within that.Don't forget If you don't DIY the install, you'l have to pay someone to do It for you.

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
Mod is right.. And if you do it your self it might save you a couple 100 bucks! (Just matters what all you want)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts