Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Son of a B!T(H!

1213 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Doughboyea
Son of a B!T(H!

I can't beleive it. I Washed, waxed and beautified my baby and as I'm walking out this morning admiring her Silver shining in the sun I realize some F'er took my hood star!

Oh I was tee'd. I ordered the kind that can be removed for $49 incl shipping. That aggravated me.

Anyone else get their hood star jacked? I thought that went out ages ago. Also, they did it without ruing my grille, I've never attempted to remove it, but how does one go about doing it without opening the hood. Is it spring loaded or bolt on?

What a pain. I fI see a little F'er wearing one around their neck I'm gonna kill'em.

later

ssb[:(!]
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2001 Jeep Cherokee
42 Posts
I know how you feel, something of the sort happened to me too... I feel your pain [:(]

I know how you feel, something of the sort happened to me too... I feel your pain [:(]
I have a friend who lives in Germany. He was telling me that when they were in school still, they would run around the neighborhood just ripping off the chrome symbol. Just for the fun in it. Never really understood why....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.