Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 420SEL 240,000 miles strong
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1984 500 SEC. Parts car. Let it go cheap. Make me a offer. Euro model. But the only thing euro left is the engine and tranny and the velor interior. Need to sell the whole car please. I'm moving by the weekend and don't have time to part this thing out. Runs and drives great. If I get no offers, its going to the junkyard. Missing a few emblems and chrome pieces. No front bumper. Comes with a few extra doors as well. Crack free dash with nice looking burl wood. 125k

I don't want to see this thing in the junkyard. Please someone save it. I wish I could part it out but I leave this weekend and landlord wants it out. Pictures coming soon.

No title either. The car is not stolen and I have the bill of sale for when I bought it in January

Make me a offer.

·
Premium Member
1986 420SEL/1995 E300D/4 BMW’s/2 Vanagon’s
1,026 Posts
By the way, I was at pick a part today and I asked a guy if he knew a Rick and he said no. Thought I would try to make your acquaintance. Maybe next time.

1984 500 SEC. Parts car. Let it go cheap. Make me a offer. Euro model. But the only thing euro left is the engine and tranny and the velor interior. Need to sell the whole car please. I'm moving by the weekend and don't have time to part this thing out. Runs and drives great. If I get no offers, its going to the junkyard. Missing a few emblems and chrome pieces. No front bumper. Comes with a few extra doors as well. Crack free dash with nice looking burl wood. 125k

I don't want to see this thing in the junkyard. Please someone save it. I wish I could part it out but I leave this weekend and landlord wants it out. Pictures coming soon.

No title either. The car is not stolen and I have the bill of sale for when I bought it in January

Make me a offer.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris I left the company. They sold out to new owners and I just wasn't digging it.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ask for "Slick Rick". They will know that name lol

·
Premium Member
1986 420SEL/1995 E300D/4 BMW’s/2 Vanagon’s
1,026 Posts
Ah that explains it. Everybody was wearing matching shirts and the guy at the checkout seemed new. He was so flustered trying to figure out the cash machine he just waved me through after paying for only like half the parts!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheap. Like in the $400-$500 range cheap. Id hate these parts to go to the crusher!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts