Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D*mn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** *** ****** ****** *** * *** :mad::mad::mad:
:banghead:
yeah... thats about how i feel. It couldnt have been another vehicle, because i parked right next to my roommate and neither off us even moved our cars. The thing is, i parked next to the side walk... so im thinking someone walked by.
The other thing is there are no signs of scratching- it is a clean dent, like someone just easily pushed it in or something?????

-its on my front driver's side fender (left) !!! i may post some pics soon.

d*mn i wish i could find out who did it... thats what really sucks. :boxing_smiley::rocketwhore:

and if i found their car :sawzall:

I think im just going to buy one of those POPS-A-DENT ( as seen on tv).

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
oh man I know how you feel someone did that to me a few weeks ago, mine goes in the shop next week

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
That sucks man, some inconsiderate people out there. Screw them, I'm sure they'll get theirs one day.

I know this isn't the same as your situation, but any time I park my ride in a public place, for example, the mall, I park it out like 3 towns over and the edge of the parking lot and usually near a car that's more expensive than mine, and I don't park RIGHT next to them unless I have to. I would usually leave a spot between that car and mine, it has worked so far.

I've never understood why and/or how people are so lazy as to walk a little bit to get into the mall, store, or restaurant.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
POPS-A-DENT

Has anybody heard of this "as seen on tv" dent puller?

well i got it today, and it worked... the dent went from a BASKETBALL size.. to about a golf ball now.

Im surprised i cant get that last part of it out???

at first i was happy with the POPADENT and would suggest it to anyone... but its really messy to clean up... and it is too much of a hassle to do everything EXACTLY and in the amount of time that they detail!

but then again.... if it works... its worth it.

NOW TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE **** DID IT! :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts