Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 ML430 - 13 328i
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was coming back from shopping today and i'm going down this avenue. there is a side street that comes into the ave from the right so i'm driving and this girl just hits the side of me. my mom was in the car and she was like WTF!!! lol. luckily this dumbass girl didn't go any faster and that she slammed the brakes. unfortunately she hit the bottom front side of the passenger door in the front. she told us that he friend was talking to her and she got distracted.

so she said not to call the police cause the car was from maryland, she had a florida license, she didn't have the paperwork to the car and the car was her so called "boyfriends car". luckily she said that her bf owns a car shop not too far away and said that he will fix all of it. we agreed to $100 as collateral until the repairs are done.

i don't know that much about car repairs, but how much will this run even though i'm not paying for it. just curious. i think the door has to be removed and the dent has to be popped back into place.

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
I would have called the police regardless.

·
Registered
2002 ML55 AMG, 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe Limited, 1999 C280
4,714 Posts
Sorry to hear that Solid.

I can't see much damage in the picture you posted above.

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
Bummer. Hope the fix goes well. Regarding calling the police, not likely they would respond to this type of minor incident in California.

·
Premium Member
2006 E55: 1999 ML430; 2002 E430 4matic; 1988 190E 2.3; 1993 XL883
301 Posts
Yea, that's beat. Well it doesn't look too bad, should be an easy fix. How come the one's without money always seem to know someone with an auto body shop. I've heard that one so many times. Seriously, Ha Ha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts