Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this is just the second SEC I've seen on Whidbey Island, and I may have to take a second look if only for curiosity's sake. It's a '91, reading 127K on the odometer, with an asking price of $5900. VIN is WDBCA45E6MA562022. I took a couple pictures with my phone, so not the best quality, but the body looks great and the interior is very nice. It's a fairly rare color combo, champagne with a Java interior (I know, the interior looks black from the photo). Not the original stereo, but I'm pretty sure it's a Nakamichi.
Of course, you never know what a detailed inspection might reveal; only thing I saw is one of the hood latches not engaging (mine had the same issue). I can't find a listing on Craigslist or Autotrader, and I neglected to copy the number - it's not far to go get it if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
432 Posts
It looks like a clean car....euro's, back glass looks good, gauge needles and wood looks good. She's had some "love" from the looks of it.. I'm sure it has maintenance needs; don't they all??

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've gotta drive it. And, if it's all there, who knows but I may end of buying it. Mine's not too bad off, but it does need some things. We'll see.
By the way, I just realized I caught the grill of my car in the side mirror on the last picture, kinda cool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts