Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, figured I'd share some pics I took this weekend. It was pretty fun except for the fact we didnt really get much vehicular off-roading, although we had some great fun on ATV's today. I guess I'll let the pics speak for themselves. ENJOY !!

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's my buddies ranch so it's ok .. LOL

·
Registered
'99 ML320, '83 240D
113 Posts
How does the new Range Rover do off road? I imagine its about the same level as the ML, maybe slightly better with its air springs.

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's deffinitely better. It has the adjustable ride height and one of the best traction control systems I have seen. I would say if my truck was a 7 on the off-road scale and the G was a 10, then the RR would be about an 8. H2 being a 9 and the H1 & Defender a 10 as well ... :)

·
Registered
ML430/ SL500 SA
1,009 Posts
BlackHawk - 2/21/2005 1:58 AM

treadlightly [:)]
It is a FREAKING SWAMP. ROTFLMAO.

Tread lightly?

OMG, Blackie....you kill me.

Those are great pics. Amazing how different the terrain is where you live (compared to the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, anyway)

Any wild pigs menacing the area?

[:)]

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tons of Wild Boars (Spelling) on the property, and Cottonmouths too. We had to kill a few of them out there. The Boars are cuaght and taken off the property since they mess with the cows too much.

·
Registered
ML430/ SL500 SA
1,009 Posts
You KILL the cottonmouths?

You really should be humanely trapping them (in a way that doesn't traumatize the snakes and respects their diginity) and sending them to Blackhawk for his wildlife sanctuary.

He will tread lightly on them, and I am sure they will not bite him when they sense his compassion.

[:D][:D]

Luv ya' Blackie.

Everyone loves little piggies until they have THEIR garden ROTO-TILLED by the beasts...or worse still, have a cow slit open by a boar tusk.

·
Registered
04 G500
1,634 Posts
WHOA!! Where was this?? Now that looks like FUN!

·
Registered
ML430/ SL500 SA
1,009 Posts
Man-Du,

How's the G?

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man-Du-Ru-Gas - 2/21/2005 5:44 PM

WHOA!! Where was this?? Now that looks like FUN!
Yup .. it was tons of fun.

The ATV riding was at my friends 55 Acre property on SR52 on the outskirts of Tampa. The Off-Roading with the trucks was at a forest on SR50. I dont remember the name of it right now. When I remember I will post it. [:D]

·
Registered
04 G500
1,634 Posts
GreenM3 - 2/21/2005 8:35 PM

Man-Du,

How's the G?
The G has been surprisingly reliable. He have had so much fun with it! My wife and I drive it everywhere. Also picked up an RR, fun as well but not as much as the G and another little guy (scion xB).

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
nice quads

any one into sport quads yamaha banshee or others?[?]

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RE: nice quads

I am ... I love all types of outdoor sports. Just got a awesome montain bike yesterday (eventhough there are no mountains in Florida .. LOL) But yah, I will be getting a Honda ATV. Its going to be the Rincon with GPS. [:D]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts