Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I found some images that might be helpful to someone somewhere. Cross-sectional and longitudal drawings of OM352, gearbox, etc.

I hope the attachmentsd work... :eek:

edit: The originals are much bigger. Maybe I'll try to upload them somewhere later.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow, that's great!

I've seen these same diagrams before in color, it makes it somewhat easier to discriminate what's what---- just a little easier on the eyes is all.

Thanks a lot!

If you have the larger files, I have some webspace where they could be placed... I'm sure they'd be appreciated

·
BenzWorld UNIMOG statesman
5,856 Posts
It is best for everyone to keep logs of material in as few places as possible so it is not a nightmare trying to find things. Thus if you want to store larger files... and that is a GREAT idea; I recommend doing it at the Mog Message Exchange. If your not a member send them to me or another member there thus we can upload them there for all moggers easy access.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice to hear that at least someone finds the images helpful.

I have the diagrams as separate pictures as well as a single big PDF file. Any preference and where can I send them? :)

·
BenzWorld UNIMOG statesman
5,856 Posts
...I have the diagrams as separate pictures as well as a single big PDF file. Any preference and where can I send them? :)
see link to thread above the one quoted here.

Also folk are assuming you have pics larger than the ones you put in here. If there no larger then we are talking mute point on putting them anywhere else or emailing out etc. If the ones here are as large as you got.. then nothing additional needs to be done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts