Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was brought to my attention lately that several new form members have been registering to simply post negative reviews about other members/businesses/service providers etc.

not only that, but some well known members that have been attacking other members, have registered under new names to make fictitious posts to support their negative point of view.

Few words to anybody who does or will do that:

1-grow up

2-get a life

3-this is a place for Merc lovers to share stories and experience in peace and harmony

4-benz world is not your cyber whining ventilator, if you are not satisfied with certain services that you received from a business, contact BBB

5-do not post negative feedback about other members, ESPECIALLY if your post counter consists of a single digit, such feedback puts you in a very shady position, and severely decreases your credibility.

6-established members, whining posts initiated by you, followed by 10 posts for new members agreeing with you puts your integrity at stake, I would stay away from doing that

7-not to mention, the board management does have the technical ability to find and track the post using IP address

8-finally, if you laughed at #7 and said to yourself, hehe, i usually log in from different computers with different public ip address: YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET A LIFE and find something more productive to fill your time with, a GF/life partner always helps.

·
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does discussing vandalism count as whining?
no, because you are not attacking legit buisness or services just because you didnt like em...

·
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
plus you are not gay and you dont hate yourself as far as i know..

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Hmm...

It was brought to my attention lately that several new form members have been registering to simply post negative reviews about other members/businesses/service providers etc.

not only that, but some well known members that have been attacking other members, have registered under new names to make fictitious posts to support their negative point of view.

Few words to anybody who does or will do that:

1-grow up

2-get a life

3-this is a place for Merc lovers to share stories and experience in peace and harmony

4-benz world is not your cyber whining ventilator, if you are not satisfied with certain services that you received from a business, contact BBB

5-do not post negative feedback about other members, ESPECIALLY if your post counter consists of a single digit, such feedback puts you in a very shady position, and severely decreases your credibility.

6-established members, whining posts initiated by you, followed by 10 posts for new members agreeing with you puts your integrity at stake, I would stay away from doing that

7-not to mention, the board management does have the technical ability to find and track the post using IP address

8-finally, if you laughed at #7 and said to yourself, hehe, i usually log in from different computers with different public ip address: YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET A LIFE and find something more productive to fill your time with, a GF/life partner always helps.
Im not gay.. but my boyfriend is!!

Who died and made you pope ?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Dang, I hope my Safelite posting didn't have anything to do with this. If so, it certainly wasn't my intention. I thought I might be doing a service to other members to tread carefully.

trey

·
Registered
279 Posts
No, I for one appreciated your post regarding the Safelite experience.

I want to know which vendors do sloppy work; so I appreciate anyone with a bad experience letting us know.

Thank you very much

·
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dang, I hope my Safelite posting didn't have anything to do with this. If so, it certainly wasn't my intention. I thought I might be doing a service to other members to tread carefully.

trey
no, you ve been here longer than i have, so you re perfectly fine.

·
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bi/curious....can I be moderately displeased with myself then?
either that or alternate between loving and hating yourself every other day... :p:D

·
10,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
before the entire board asks me "was it me daddy???" and i answer "No, I love you all" and i really do, here is a sample of what i am talking about:

check all posts made by this cute member Antrix5000, is there a word i can use about him othen than "black mail spam"?

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/search.php?searchid=2115922

another sweet example, swinnggrrly, using the board as a free craig's list to advertise for his class legal action

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/search.php?searchid=2115942

1 - 13 of 13 Posts