Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
W203, W210 Moderator
E55 ///AMG
6,911 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: up! That looks good Tom! Love the rims, drop & those xenon lights. Wanna post that in our picture thread also..

·
Registered
99 E55
297 Posts
I love the grill and as you know i love black. The fogs match nicely to the HID's. Who did the retrofit for the headlights...Zam2000?

·
Registered
TT
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks JOE, ok boss just posted pics in picture thread... hehehe will show some pics of SS x pipe soon just called them and they should be sending them in few minutes

JOE55 said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: up! That looks good Tom! Love the rims, drop & those xenon lights. Wanna post that in our picture thread also..

Thanks man, I bought grille from Stealth auto it came in black matte finish I painted it though just because I liked glossy fisnih just thought it was maching my car better

FrankiE55 said:
Looks really good. Which grille did you end up getting, is that the "Unique" one form Ebay?

just H&R springs with #1 pads all arround ...

Thanks

jordanst2 said:
looks great. What suspension are you running?

·
Registered
TT
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Mario, yes Zam2000 did the headlights, to mach everything I did 6000K philips bulbs in the headlights , 6000 HID fog light kit and Led city lights

E55Cent said:
I love the grill and as you know i love black. The fogs match nicely to the HID's. Who did the retrofit for the headlights...Zam2000?

·
Registered
1999 E55
60 Posts
mario- what exactly is the retrofit that you are referring to? does it entail using oem w211 lights? and if so, how does it work?

·
W203, W210 Moderator
E55 ///AMG
6,911 Posts
jordanst2 said:
mario- what exactly is the retrofit that you are referring to? does it entail using oem w211 lights? and if so, how does it work?
contact Zam2000 for complete info regarding depo lights

·
Registered
2002 E55
138 Posts
Thanks man, I bought grille from Stealth auto it came in black matte finish I painted it though just because I liked glossy fisnih just thought it was maching my car better

How did you get the AMG logo inside the grill? (or did it come from Stealth like that?) That looks fantastic.

·
Registered
TT
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi I bought AMG badge from e-bay, it did not fit directly needed some light moding to fit eight, but after all I'm very heppy with the look, Thanks for asking

r_liebo said:

How did you get the AMG logo inside the grill? (or did it come from Stealth like that?) That looks fantastic.

·
W203, W210 Moderator
E55 ///AMG
6,911 Posts
Thats a nice looking x-pipe set-up and you're right the shop did excellent job!

·
Registered
E-ZGO 53 HP., 99 E 430 sport, 04 E55 AMG, 2008 Tahoe LTZ Sold Porsche to Brother
1,906 Posts
SaMaS said:
Hi I bought AMG badge from e-bay, it did not fit directly needed some light moding to fit eight, but after all I'm very heppy with the look, Thanks for asking

Your car looks great, nice mods lights are cool, your X pipe looks very professional, and the shop wow they know how to lift a MB.:thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts