Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
CLK500 - ML320
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my car club euro.techniks at our first show at Hot Import Nights Atlantic City. I also did some new mods, headlight eyelids from Jerry at ***.com and Lorinser FO-1 roof spoiler thanks to D2-Autosport. Hope you guys like it!

·
Registered
2004 ML350
258 Posts
Nice Vik. Those eyelids look nice.
Joe

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Nice , Work your not that far from Stefan ML's status!

·
Registered
2005 ML350 SE (current); 05 ML350 SE & 99 ML320 (former)
685 Posts
Your ride is looking nicer! How hard was it to install the Lorinser FO-1 roof spoiler? Does it help in reducing the wind noise from the sun roof? Or is it just for looks?

·
Registered
CLK500 - ML320
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
onesixthree said:
i like how your painted door handles still look black
thanks man! i like them too! they change colors from silver to black...

·
Registered
CLK500 - ML320
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alroumi said:
Nice , Work your not that far from Stefan ML's status!
Stefan's truck is worked out, it'll be years till I reach that level.

·
Registered
SLK55,CayenneS,XKR
1,995 Posts
Vik said:
Stefan's truck is worked out, it'll be years till I reach that level.
At least years is better than Light years :p

·
Registered
CLK500 - ML320
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
John_L said:
Your ride is looking nicer! How hard was it to install the Lorinser FO-1 roof spoiler? Does it help in reducing the wind noise from the sun roof? Or is it just for looks?
We used beta link to put the spoiler down above the windshield, my bodyshop did the work, I used to have the sunroof wind deflector, but after a couple years, got tired of it, I'll be honest with you, the windhshield spoiler hasn't really helped with the wind noise, but I can live with it, it's mostly for looks though.

·
Registered
CLK500 - ML320
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2bmj said:
Nice Vik. Those eyelids look nice.
Joe
Thanks, but they fit like sh*t, you get what you pay for, parts from Japan are horrible, i had to put extra weight on the right side for a day in order for the eyelid to properly fit the contour of the headlamp, they stayed on with auto glass glue, which became quite messy, but with "GOOF OFF" the cleanup was easy. I'm happy with it, it eliminates the gap that the headlights have with the hood.

·
Registered
1998 ML 320
207 Posts
I was about to ask but...
Vik, nice eye lids -pls let us know how the eyelids work out -there are some chrome ones out there but might not look good on a black ML -you are right about the gap and was reaserching on eyelids to paint -anyways awesome ride and fierce "shoes" (are those 22's?)

·
Registered
CLK500 - ML320
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mateo320 said:
I was about to ask but...
Vik, nice eye lids -pls let us know how the eyelids work out -there are some chrome ones out there but might not look good on a black ML -you are right about the gap and was reaserching on eyelids to paint -anyways awesome ride and fierce "shoes" (are those 22's?)
The chrome ones I believe can also eliminate the gap... I didn't like the chrome ones because I don't like too much chrome on the truck, it would stand out on the black ML, you should do it, the eyelids turned out pretty good, just install was a PITA.

Thanks for the words, yes they are 22x10" OZ Canyon ST's.

·
Registered
2002 ML 500, 1994 Ford Explorer donated to Doctors without Borders
2,126 Posts
Vik,

What tires/wheels do you use in the winter? I would like 20 or 22's. If I keep the OEM 17's for winter, I may not get much use out of summer tires in New England.

Oh for the love of So Cal!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts