Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1987 Mercedes 300e
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOME PEOPLE DISGUST ME!!! SORRY FOR ALL CAPS, BUT THIS MUST BE READ!! YES, I HAVE BEEN CONTEMPLATING SELLING MY CAR BUT I HAVE DECIDED ON TO NOT, I REPEAT, NOT SELL IT. I WENT THROUGH EBAY AUCTIONS AND WAS LOOKING FOR THE CENTER CONSOLE WOOD. THEN I SAW A SIMILAR CAR TO MINE AND THE PICTURE THAT I SAW WAS VERY SIMILAR. SO I DECIDED TO LOOK AT IT BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE HOW IT WAS DOING. THEN TO MY SURPRISE, IT IS MY CAR I HAVE NO IDEA WHY ANYBODY WOULD DO THIS, thanks for choosing mine because it looks good, BUT NOBODY SHOULD DO THIS. I HAVE SAVED THE SITE, AND I AM CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF TAKING IT DOWN. I HAVE ALSO TAKEN PICTURES OF THE SITE SO IF ANYBODY WANTS TO SEE IT, SEND ME AN INSTANT MESSAGE TO LNKPRKSOLDIER OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] . WHAT GETS ME MAD IS THAT THEY GOT ALL THE INFORMATION WRONG. I HAVE A PICTURE SAYING THE MILES, THE COLOR IS WRONG, and THE YEAR IS WRONG. I AM SO MAD. HERE IS THE WEBSITE IF YOU CATCH IT IN TIME.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6330&item=4546600121&rd=1
WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS LIKE THIS!!!

can you help me get this off? here is my website http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/790052

if you want to see a high definition copy of those picters( my originals before shrinking ) you can email me or send me an instant message at lnkprksolder or email at [email protected] car isn't silveR!!

·
It was fun while it lasted
2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC RIP, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
11,143 Posts
Ebay does have it's bottom feeders!

Just one question, though... Is is possible that Ebay posted your picture on his sale item because his submitted photo sucked? Just wondering because I've seen stanger things.

On the bright side [:)] Imitation IS the best form of flattery![:)]

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
3,560 Posts
BKLYNbenz - 5/4/2005 5:03 PM

welcome to life and ebay, happens all the time
yup, that's why you really should consider placing a little copyright notice on the pics somewhere where it cannot be removed from.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts