Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's liven up this forum a little with more pics! Those W163 guys are kicking our rear ends in forums activity!

Took a few more pics after we had another unexpected dump of snow a week or so ago. For those of you wondering, I had to search all over the area to find that license plate number! It's one of the newer Olympic plates that have been put out with Vancouver hosting the Winter Olympics in 2010.

My windshield tint "visor" is also a lot more visible here than in pics I've posted in the past before. Works well to hide some of the goodies from probing eyes. I find that I also have to pull down the actual sunvisor FAR less than before.

Shortly after the snow, my new AMG pedals finally arrived. Couldn't wait to put them on. Now they match my aluminum running boards with the rubber "stumps" much better!

My apologies for the dirty mats, by the way. It's tough to keep them clean in this rainy weather now!

Comment are always welcome. Enjoy...:)

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
is that a sticker warning label beside your headlamp switch knob? first time ived seen one...

·
Premium Member
7,273 Posts
Nice AMG pedals. I don't recall seeing those in the ML accessory catalog/brochure.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice mod!!! How difficult was the pedal install?

It looks like you have weathertech liners - how do you like them?
The accelerator pedal was a piece of cake, it simply slips over the existing pedal and takes perhaps 5 minutes or so.

The brake pedal was a huge pain though, as it requires removal of the existing rubber pad (that part is easy) and replacement of it with the new pad. It's a tight fit with the rubber seal on the pedal backing and required the use of a small screwdriver, some patience, and many expletives my fingers were getting quite sore!

I actually have the MB liners, which from what I understand, are the same as the Weathertech ones except for the logo. They're great as they hold a lot of water/snow/dirt, however I can't ever seem to get them clean! That being said, I'd rather have them that the all-season mats. The MB OEM W163 M-class all-season mats with the honeycomb pattern were far better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts