Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
07' R350
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: :mad: While at church someone hit my moms R350. So will we have to replace the AMG bumper and the orange signal turner towards the bottom of the car. Does anyone know how much it's going to cost(est.)? Same thing happened with my moms 420 SEL 7 years ago! Indian drivers suck ass!:mad: :mad: When I get my H3 or A4 and i find out who did it I'll f**king f**k their car up!!!:mad:

·
Super Moderator
89 Mercedes 300E, 91 Mercedes 300CE, 71 BMW turbo 2002, 73 BMW 2002tii, 85 BMW 635csi
18,599 Posts
Mr.V said:
While at church someone hit my moms R350. So will we have to replace the AMG bumper and the orange signal turner towards the bottom of the car. Does anyone know how much it's going to cost(est.)? Same thing happened with my moms 420 SEL 7 years ago! Indian drivers suck ass!:mad: :mad: When I get my H3 or A4 and i find out who did it I'll fucking fuck their car up!!!

Obviously you're not learning much at the church you're attending so why bother going? Is this one of those Southern Baptist style churches?

·
Registered
E500Es
29,576 Posts
You should turn the other fender.

·
Registered
S500/W220/2000
21,652 Posts
Mr.V said:
:mad: :mad: While at church someone hit my moms R350. So will we have to replace the AMG bumper and the orange signal turner towards the bottom of the car. Does anyone know how much it's going to cost(est.)? Same thing happened with my moms 420 SEL 7 years ago! Indian drivers suck ass!:mad: :mad: When I get my H3 or A4 and i find out who did it I'll fucking fuck their car up!!!:mad:
Just stay away from church...

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
Mr.V said:
:mad: :mad: While at church someone hit my moms R350. So will we have to replace the AMG bumper and the orange signal turner towards the bottom of the car. Does anyone know how much it's going to cost(est.)? Same thing happened with my moms 420 SEL 7 years ago! Indian drivers suck ass!:mad: :mad: When I get my H3 or A4 and i find out who did it I'll fucking fuck their car up!!!:mad:
Sounds like the work of Smashes With Cars.

·
Equal Opportunity Offender
2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC RIP, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
11,305 Posts
"I'll bet it's one of them rat-f^ck baptists. . ."- Leland Gaunt, Needful Things

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Mr.V said:
V for Vendetta

how do you fucking fuck a car up with a sissy A4?

·
Registered
1993 300SEL (Sold) 2007 X5
7,218 Posts
Mr.V said:
I'll tell you everything you want to know but first you have to put $1 in the swearing jar ok?

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
There was a guy who had his W220 hit in a church parking lot. Sheesh.

·
Registered
04 G500
1,634 Posts
You piece of shit little punk ass MF, you're making Christians look bad. I go to Church to every Sunday and dont give a shit if somebody door dings my Bentley GT, R500 or G500.

Let alone your R350, probably a stripped model. And you have an Audi A4, a VW with leather. Kiss my Ass.

You are also a racist MF, I have plenty Indian church goers, usually doctors and CEO, I'm sure they can fix your bottom feeder R350.

·
Super Moderator
89 Mercedes 300E, 91 Mercedes 300CE, 71 BMW turbo 2002, 73 BMW 2002tii, 85 BMW 635csi
18,599 Posts
Man-Du-Ru-Gas said:
You piece of shit little punk ass MF, you're making Christians look bad. I go to Church to every Sunday and dont give a shit if somebody door dings my Bentley GT, R500 or G500.

Let alone your R350, probably a stripped model. And you have an Audi A4, a VW with leather. Kiss my Ass.

You are also a racist MF, I have plenty Indian church goers, usually doctors and CEO, I'm sure they can fix your bottom feeder R350.
Wow

Greed,,wrath,pride and envy all in one post! 4 out of 7 ain't half bad ;)

Maybe I should reconsider going to church just to see how much it's changed since I was a kid.

·
Registered
07' R350
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man-Du-Ru-Gas said:

Yes go F yourself
it happens to be a fully loaded 06 R350 which I bought for $68,500! So dont think ur all that b****, lets compare houses... I got 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms,2 kitchens and currently working on a indoor hot tub. Plus I probably make more then you($325,000). I posted this thread up for some advice how much the damage will cost. So dont think your all that cuz ur not!

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
Mr.V said:
Yes go F yourself
it happens to be a fully loaded 06 R350 which I bought for $68,500! So dont think ur all that b****, lets compare houses... I got 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms,2 kitchens and currently working on a indoor hot tub. Plus I probably make more then you($325,000). I posted this thread up for some advice how much the damage will cost. So dont think your all that cuz ur not!
Where do you live?

I wanna play too!! 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (might be 5, depending on if we want extend a bedroom or not), 1 kitchen, thinking of building a bar in the basement, 1.5-2 acres, pretty quiet cul-de-sac apart from the little kids running around :)mad: ).

Now, where's my cookie? I'm hungry.:givemebeer:

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
Man-Du-Ru-Gas said:

Oooh, um, er, wow. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...

·
Registered
04 G500
1,634 Posts
Why did I even bother answering to this tread. I should have known I was dealing with a 16 year old that lives at home.

I appoligize for stuping low to this kids level. And yes, I only live in a 2 br, 1 br, section 8 apartment in a bad part of Oakland (Go warriors!). FYI, I only make 40K per year so yes, you win.

But before I totally ignore this useless tread, I really hope your insurance premium goes up, let me point out how dumb you are.

1. You paid $68K for a R350, the last time I went to the website to "build your own" I can only max it out to $66K and that's with all the BS accessories. THEN, its $10K back of sticker these days, so you've got to be dumb to pay that.

2. With all the money and assets that you are boasting, you only bought an R350. Pathetic.

3. Who in their right mind would post how much they make and how big their house is on the internet? No matter how rich you think you are, there will always be someone richer than you.

4. "So dont think your all that cuz ur not!" middle school level English making $325K/year, I don't think you, unless you're Flava Flav. Boyeeee!

·
Registered
07' R350
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Man-Du-Ru-Gas said:
Why did I even bother answering to this tread. I should have known I was dealing with a 16 year old that lives at home.

I appoligize for stuping low to this kids level. And yes, I only live in a 2 br, 1 br, section 8 apartment in a bad part of Oakland (Go warriors!). FYI, I only make 40K per year so yes, you win.

But before I totally ignore this useless tread, I really hope your insurance premium goes up, let me point out how dumb you are.

1. You paid $68K for a R350, the last time I went to the website to "build your own" I can only max it out to $66K and that's with all the BS accessories. THEN, its $10K back of sticker these days, so you've got to be dumb to pay that.

2. With all the money and assets that you are boasting, you only bought an R350. Pathetic.

3. Who in their right mind would post how much they make and how big their house is on the internet? No matter how rich you think you are, there will always be someone richer than you.

4. "So dont think your all that cuz ur not!" middle school level English making $325K/year, I don't think you, unless you're Flava Flav. Boyeeee!

1. It was an 06' fully loaded and can email you the sticker if you want

2. It was for my mom who isn't into cars

3. I only told you because you pissed me off by insulting me. If u think i'm faking I'll post pics of the house soon

4. I'm telling you about my father. Me and my dad share this fourm. I am 17

5. U r a as*!

·
Registered
07' R350
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Man-Du-Ru-Gas said:

1. It was an 06' fully loaded and can email you the sticker if you want

2. It was for my mom who isn't into cars

3. I only told you because you pissed me off by insulting me. If u think i'm faking I'll post pics of the house soon

4. I'm telling you about my father. Me and my dad share this fourm. I am 17

5. How can u afford those cars if you make $40K income

6. I live in Watchung, a preety rich area in NJ.

7. Of course there are people richer then me, I didn't say there wasn't

8. Let's end this stupid conversation

9. Sorry if your feelings got hurt

10. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
Where's my cookie? Do you want me to starve to death? I haven't eaten anything since this afternoon because I was expecting a cookie. :mad:

·
Registered
04 G500
1,634 Posts
Mr.V said:
5. How can u afford those cars if you make $40K income
OMG, you are a true IDIOT, I was saying that sarcastically.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts