Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
C200 Elegance
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the most frustrating issues I find with these forums is the lack of response to a positive outcome to problems.

I would have expected out of interest the identification and resolution of the many, sometimes obscure problems, would be posted; either by taking the advice of a 'post' or any other source.

Joe

·
Registered
1998 C43 AMG, 2006 E500 4MATIC Estate
692 Posts
One of the most frustrating issues I find with these forums is the lack of response to a positive outcome to problems.

I would have expected out of interest the identification and resolution of the many, sometimes obscure problems, would be posted; either by taking the advice of a 'post' or any other source.

Joe
Well based off of your profile info, you have a normal w202 and you are posting in the w202 AMG board (this happens a lot). And since this mis-posting happens a lot, us AMG guys tend not to want to repeat ourselves by telling people to head to the normal w202 board or assist with very common problems.

If you intentionally want to post to the w202 AMG board to solve an issue the normal w202 board can't solve, try your luck over at the w202 AMG board on MBWorld. There are more of us there with much less mis-posted threads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts