Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sat, Apr 23 - 10 am
Huntington Beach

10 am - The House of Power (Slater/Gothard - 714-504-1847 - Josh)
Hang out and get your car done or just watch everyone else. Discounted Dyno Power Pulls -
$50 - 3 Dyno Pulls (normally $85)
$75 - + Air Fuel Monitoring (normally $135)

12 - 2 pm - Central Park (just down the street, we'll bring our own BBQ and park it on the grass right next to where we will have our cars parked, so we can keep looking at them ). BYOC = Bring Your Own Cooler with hot dogs, turkey burgers, cheese slices, lettuce, onions, tomatos, buns, condiments, steaks, potato salad, chips, drinks (sorry no alcohol allowed), plastic ware, napkins, ice, whatever. BBQ, coals and lighter fluid will be provided. Maps will be provided beforehand at THOP.

Note -This is Passover but sunset isn't until around 7 pm this time of year.

If you're signing up qute the list in your post and add your name.

Here's who's going so far:
1. Josh K (Me)
2. ChrisDPham
3. CitronC230K 03
4. lisamcgu
5. perzbenz
6. SleeperZZZ
7. Josh R
8. Mark Cummins
9. Saprissa

·
Registered
1982 300D Turbo
457 Posts
Hey, I just signed up to this forum, so im new around here. I was wondering about this dyno day, i have an old w123 1982 300d turbo and was wonderin if i could go or if it was strictly for the newer mercedes. If somebody could get back to me Id really appreciate it...

Marshall

Ps: if anybody has a w123 and would want to drive up together if i go, send me a messsage, thanks.

·
Registered
2003 SLK230
1,456 Posts
I will be there early and will take advantage of the 3 pulls including the fuel/air monitoring .

·
Registered
W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
1,970 Posts
1. Josh K (Me)
2. ChrisDPham
3. CitronC230K 03
4. lisamcgu
5. perzbenz
6. SleeperZZZ
7. Josh R
8. Mark Cummins
9. Saprissa
10. silverlorinserc
11. Dr. AMG
12.Kyastas

Adam..Bring the HPS car!..Would Like to see the Numbers!

·
Registered
W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
1,970 Posts
Mark Cummins - 4/15/2005 1:00 PM

1. Josh K (Me)
2. ChrisDPham
3. CitronC230K 03
4. lisamcgu
5. perzbenz
6. SleeperZZZ
7. Josh R
8. Mark Cummins
9. Saprissa
10. silverlorinserc
11. Dr. AMG
12.Kyastas

Adam..Bring the HPS car!..Would Like to see the Numbers!
Updated List

Attending -BenzoBoi
ChrisDPham
CitronC230K 03 and his brother
Dr. AMG
Josh K
Josh R
Kyastas
lisamcgu
MARK CUMMINS
perzbenz
Saprissa
silverLorinserC
Steve872
tbone55

Attending probably, maybe, if ... -
BrabusCClass
Fast55
RedMongoosE
SleeperZZZ
beemaze
Mr. Wolf - if we can find a sitter

·
Registered
2005 C230
78 Posts
If I dont have any plan, I will show up to WATCH.
Please be nice to me, people! [:D]

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
by the way you should all know about the commotion going on in the sl forum about me and my cars hows this i show up with my cl65 ^^ and you guys say something about it in the sl forum so they will shut up about it! hows that!!

LOL!! plus the owner of renntech is going to be at the dyno run according to josh ! so i am going to dyno it there since i got renntech crap in it!! if i dont see the horse power I AM GOING TO KILL HIM! lol!

·
Registered
01 CLK 430 Cab
219 Posts
cl65blackdemon - 4/22/2005 2:13 AM

by the way you should all know about the commotion going on in the sl forum about me and my cars hows this i show up with my cl65 ^^ and you guys say something about it in the sl forum so they will shut up about it! hows that!!

LOL!! plus the owner of renntech is going to be at the dyno run according to josh ! so i am going to dyno it there since i got renntech crap in it!! if i dont see the horse power I AM GOING TO KILL HIM! lol!

If there are 3 or more people their that are interested in having re-programing done to their DME's then Renntech will show up, otherwise they won't.

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
i was up there today! haha thanks josh for the dyno! i thought it was 50 bucks! what happen to that???

i did brabus on my g55 so i wanna find out if it really produces that much horse 530 horse and 600 torque.

thats all. if you know any 4 wheel dyno i am up for it!

hmmm still doesnt add to 670 horse as renntech claimed should i ask for a refund?

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
i am getting running board lights for the g wagon it be done in a week or 2 i will post more picsture after it's done!!! i enjoyed the dyno earlier today! got to see many more benzes! and i was excited to see my own performance on the car but its fun!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cl65blackdemon - 4/23/2005 8:10 PM

i was up there today! haha thanks josh for the dyno! i thought it was 50 bucks! what happen to that???
I believe you got the dyno with air/fuel which was 75. Dyno pulls for power only were 50.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cl65blackdemon - 4/24/2005 1:14 PM

ah i see thanks alright!

what is the usual rate for dynoing? coz i have a renntech c55 i want to dyno to after stuff done to it
See the top of the post :0)

That car was a monster. I'll have to stop in next time you have it down there just so I can see it on the dyno again. I'm gonna edit the video together this week. :0)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts